Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, August 07, 2002
 
Blogancestry

Having been so carefully nurtured by Poet and Peasant, I thought that I would register with Blogtree (first seen on Quantum Tea and Pop-up Toaster) and confirm my lineage. My Blogfather is, of course, this BlogComp, of which more anon. Is it all right, I wonder, for blogchildren to register their blogparents? What about Blogbastardy? Even more seriously, how would Sigmund Freud (or should that be ‘Fraud’?) have described the affliction of BlogOedipy (the manifestation of the BlogOedipus Complex). What should be its treatment?

There must be very many partnerships where Oedipus was powerfully at work. There’ll be lots of ‘BlogFather-fixation’ too, I shouldn’t wonder. Where’s the BlogShrink, somebody?


Comments: Post a Comment