Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
 
The Season's Greetings

It being the season of goodwill to all people, I take this opportunity of wishing all my reader (sic) very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

It is a time for forgiveness but I find it rather difficult to suffer traditional European Christmas food in temperatures of over thirty degrees Celsius. Never mind - the wine almost makes up for it so, in the Spirit of Christmas, I forgive the perpetrators of this form of torture, too. Wouldn't it be better to have barbies on the beach, though, cobbers?


Comments: Post a Comment