Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, August 02, 2003
 
Anniversary

It being the anniversary of my first post to this blog, I thought it only appropriate (and lazy - Ed.) to re-post part of the first day's contribution.
Warchalking and Coco Chanel

There I was, with The Lady, walking the walk and talking the listen when I pointed out this chalk mark with two Cs, back-to-back. 'I can't see any Chanel', she said.

Who said women can't make jokes?

A plea from a word lover

I was pleased (I think) to see that, with Alan Duncan's emergence from the cupboard, the Conservative Party is unlikely to make a serious issue of lifestyles. Now that there are established academic courses in Queer Studies, please may the rest of us have our delightful word 'gay' back again?
Gosh, how things have deteriorated in a year... but at least His Holiness is keeping his nose in the bedroom. Is he a secret ironist, though?



Comments: Post a Comment