Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, June 03, 2003
 
Spam again

The BBC has again been discussing the problem of spam. This article has an interesting graph showing the dramatic increase. It goes on to say
More than half of the total number of e-mails sent in May were unsolicited messages, according to net filtering firm MessageLabs.
It found that that 55% of e-mails it scanned in May were spam, up from just under 40% in April.
I suppose I must be particularly unlucky: during the past week I have twice analysed the contents of my inbox. On each occasion, the spam content was over 90 %.

Isn't it about time distributing spam was made a capital offence?


Comments: Post a Comment