Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, June 15, 2003
 

Exercise

As the weather improves, I have been thinking that my aged bones would benefit greatly from more exercise. Even at my advanced age (173), I have a continuing desire to be active.

So I have been thinking of suitable exercise. Of course, there's polo, Wimbledon and triathlons to name but a few possibilities. I rather like the thought of competitive cycling.

However, I was particularly concerned to read about the problems that may ensue from cycling:
Researchers from University Hospital in Brussels tested a thousand cyclists to find out how the activity affects the body.

They found that more than 60% of men and women reported genital discomfort.
Read more here.

I'll have to avod triathlons, then; the cycling bit is likely to be too debilitating. I may be getting on but I'm not completely doolally...


Comments: Post a Comment