Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 17, 2003
 
A good tidy up

The Lady has been paying me a lot of attention lately. Early in the week, she brought me a bread-maker, knowing how sensitive I am to the salt in virtually all shop-bought bread. However, she was not amused when I asked her which button to press to get the loaf to come out sliced.

She swept off and started to get Bagshot Mansion 'organised'. I was very grateful but she got effortlessly up the nose of my tetchy staff and, to a man, they walked out on me. Having worked her very special magic, she left me to my own devices.

So it was that I found myself all alone in the vast splendour of the place last night. I microwaved something delightful, courtesy of Lord Haskins. It was too hot to handle so I looked for the oven gloves. By the time I had found them, the dish was nearly cold.

Many thanks, my darling.


Comments: Post a Comment