Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, March 24, 2003
 
The face of...?

A few days ago (12th March, to be precise), I blogged that I had referred to Donald Rumsfeld as "fof" (© Josh). However, in between coining the term and posting it, regrettably I forgot what the contraction stood for.

I decided that it probably didn't stand for "follower of fashion" but I asked Mrs T. to make alternative suggestions for the actual expanded meaning.

She has provided me with several alternatives, none of which strikes an immediate chord. Here are her suggestions: "full of flem", "fuck old francophobe", and "friggin' over fifties". None of these suggestions rings a bell so I am asking her to think again.

Therefore, the "competition" is held open for another few days or until such time as a suitable entry is received. Come on Myfanwy, I'm sure you can come up with something. Although it is topical, I don't think it was "friend or foe"... We know the answer to that one.


Comments: Post a Comment