Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, February 07, 2003
 
An apology to Mrs Trellis

Dear Mrs T.

I am very sorry that you are having to use some tedious routes to get your high praise of 'Josh's Joshings' back to me (or at least, that's what I
think it is). For some time, I have been trying to get a working 'Comments' facility so that you can contact me more easily. I'm afraid that things have been far too difficult for me in my many other guises: oiling wheels, pulling strings, greasing the corridors of power, resurrecting clich├ęs - you know the sort of thing.

I also have some stunning pictures of Australia but because we don't all have broadband, I do not want them to affect loading time more than a trifle. So you see, it's all for your own good, my dear; I want you to see and read things before I come to your funeral. When is it, by the way?

As my only fan, 'Everything I do, I do it for you' - (Brian something). Please keep approximately continent and I'll oblige soon.

Your ever devoted servant,

Josh.
There; that should keep the old dear happy for a while. I've also sent her a gallon of Iranian gin...


Comments: Post a Comment