Josh's joshings     'The buck starts here'  Josh

"The finest and most perceptive blog in the entire Universe" - Jayson (not Tony) Blair


Email me *



How easy is it to recognise irony.
A. Pedant



Big boys (& girls)


British Journalism Review*
The Guardian*
Melbourne Age*




Worth a look


Charlie's Diary*
The Feral Eye*
Green fairy*
I live on your visits*
Jak - Vancouver*
Junius*
Quantum Tea*
Reflections in D minor*




Drabness is a state of mind
A. Pedant

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, September 01, 2002
 
Mayonnaise

Derren Wilson of I live on your visits, as well as having a new template (I like it, Derren), was blogging a day or two ago about the joys of mayonnaise ('Extra Mayo'). This reminded me to blog about one of the links ('Gallery') on my site. I don't know where I got this link from so apologies if it was from you and I haven't given you an appropriate blogiquette acknowledgement.

The Gallery deals with the importance of mayonnaise in great art I had never thought about the subject in such detail. If you are an art lover (or even if you are not), you will love the ingenuity of this site. Sometimes (as before the celebrated work Fountain by Marcel Duchamp), like R. Mutt we can only stand and wonder...


Comments: Post a Comment